Game info EditThe Cybertooth is a large threat in the game and is usually hidden in dark corners or just out of sight. They are of a large size and have a tendency to charge, sprint or lunge at their enemies. They are frequent enemies to Kal Wardin in the game and are seen most commonly in the higher levels of the game. A very large one can be found near the last level of N.O.V.A 2, it has extremely high health and can easily out run you, it also has an almost one-hit-kill mechanism for when it strikes. The other Cybertooths are very fast and powerful, but not as strong as the large one seen at the last level of N.O.V.A. 2. They may possibly be used as guard dogs as they are first seen guarding the Nimbus science facility on Aquarius. The Cybertooths in N.O.V.A 3 are usually in tunnels or dark corners. They also are found with Psychers and large groups of Volterites and other types of Volterite bezerkers.
A shrine was built to them on Volteron, suggesting that some of the Volterites may worship them. There are many Cypertooths that aid the Volterites on the planet in attempting to stop Kal's team from reaching the WMD.
All weapons were quite effective against small Cybertooths, especially when paired with the repel and paralyze abilities. The Alien Lightning Gun, however, was particularly effective. In Hell's Gate, if the player fails to eliminate the Cybertooths and Skullcrushers with the turret, the player can still complete the segment using the Lightning gun.
The repel ability is ineffective against large cybertooths. It is recommended that the player use the paralyze ability to freeze it, and then shoot is with whatever they have.
- Skin: Brown, beige,
- Face: Feline with cybernetic enhancements
- Body: Musclular and with a haunched back
- Armour: Red and blue coloured metal plates
- Mechanics: They have grey mechanical devices covering the face and arms, some with pistons for stregnth and speed (aiding the arms), and a mechanical eyes and teeth, for seeing better and biting harder.
- They are featured throughout the N.O.V.A. 2 and N.O.V.A. 3.
- They are strong enough to get through an iron beam fence, as seen on N.O.V.A. 3.
- They seem very similar to cougars. They both live in caves on mountains attacking anything that comes near.